Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Prego Update

Yesterday I had contractions off and on all day and felt yucky. I ended up getting a little fever too, so Jerime made me call in. They told me to go to OSF and get some fluids and have the baby checked. On the way there I had contractions every 7 minutes. I even had one walking up to L&D. As soon as I got on the monitor I didn't have any. Eventually I had like two but that was hours later. They gave me two bags of fluid, some tylenol, and some meds for nausea. The baby was doing just fine. They checked me too and I'm 1cm, 50% effaced, and baby is at -2 station. I couldn't believe it!! I have my 36 week appt. tomorrow where they will check me again, so I'm anxious to see what he says.

1 comment:

Mama Runner said...

Ethne thinks Dinkle's name will be Pete. Are you going to put up a baby guessing game?