Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

My head

So I finally got in to see the neurologist. He said that all of the problems I am having are related to migraines. He said now that I am having heart related problems, he can try a blood pressure medication to prevent them. So far I've felt much better taking them! I do have some side effects because it lowers the bp and heartrate. The worst side effect I've had is night terrors. I wake up screaming or crying in a sweat every night! They are terrible. I have to get up and watch tv to shake the feeling and sometimes that doesn't help. I follow up with Dr. Miller tomorrow and I'll let him know, hopefully he can just adjust the dosage, because it otherwise helps.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Yucky side effects, but excited you're feeling better! Think about you lots!