Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Locks of Love

My hair grows really fast. Several inches a year. My hair has been getting pulled a lot lately by a grabby little 3 month old. So I decided to cut it off. A major change! But I love it and it is so easy to take care of now. I was also able to donate 2 ponytails of my long hair to Locks of Love.

Reagan cried and cried. She said I'm not a mommy anymore. She's getting used to it but she doesn't do well with change in general. I'd like her to be able to donate some day but her hair grows very very slowly. She's never even had shoulder length hair. It doesn't help that she cut it herself once!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Looking good in 2011! It has been forever since I've seen you!

Love the R story!

Ann said...

You are a beautiful girl! Long or short hair!